Monday, January 16, 2012

Erin Rose's Review of "One Day" by David Nicholls.

"One Day" by David Nicholls shows that love is about embracing imperfections. Emma Morley and Dexter Mayhew are best friends that, sometimes, know too much about each other. It's the classic love story with a twist. To listen to the first page and get some insight about the composition of the book, watch my review. :)

Sorry about the random black and white. I was messing around with different effects and it must have stayed in there! I'm a goof.

6 comments:

  1. this is RIDICULOUSLY cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should maybe add a half second between transitions, so you're not talking over yourself. I do like the transition thing you've got going on though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try working on that for my next review! Thanks. It was 1 a.m. when I was editing the video. I was tired. Haha.

      Delete
  3. Great review, Ill buy it.

    ReplyDelete